B17635 Squat Pan With Integral Flushing Rim
The B17635 Squat Pan With Integral Flushing Rim is a squat pan designed to offer schools, hospitals, universities, prisons and public amenities an alternative to traditional western style toilets. Squatting toilets, also known as oriental toilets, are mounted into the floor to allow for squatting as opposed to sitting. There are numerous health advantages to squat toilets but more importantly, installing a squat toilet promotes an inclusive and multicultural environment.
Manufactured from Grade 304 Stainless Steel, the B17635 Squat Pan With Integral Flushing Rim is hygienic and easy to keep clean. As the unit is mounted into the floor, it can be cleaned while mopping the floor area. The squat toilet also requires little maintenance. The stainless steel squat pan has been carefully designed to reduce potential vandalism. The high strength of the unit further reduces vandalism. A tread plate pattern in the footplate tray provides ample grip preventing potential slipping whilst using the squat toilet. The squat toilet is fitted with an outlet designed to suit connection to standard PVC sewerage systems. The unit can optionally be supplied with an integral P-Trap or S-Trap. The toilet can also be supplied without an integral trap if a connection to an existing PVC trap is required. The B17635 Squat Pan With Integral Flushing Rim is manufactured with an integral flushing rim which ensures efficient flushing, water conservation and a hygienic toilet. Water is supplied to the flushing rim via a rear entry flush pipe inlet. The flush pipe inlet is compatible with a range of flushing systems, from surface mounted or concealed cisterns to a variety of flush valves.
Exceptional quality is ubiquitous in the design of the B17635 Squat Pan With Integral Flushing Rim. A high quality, durable and a long-lasting squatting toilet is guaranteed! Why not pair the squat toilet with one of our Western style WC Pans?
- Stainless steel squat pan with an integral flushing rim
- Manufactured from hygienic Grade 304 Stainless Steel
- Designed to be sturdy and resistant to vandalism
- The squatting toilet is easily installed flush with the floor
- Features a foot plate tray with a tread plate pattern to prevent slipping
- The stainless steel squat pan is fitted with an outlet designed to suit standard PVC sewerage systems
- The unit can be supplied with an integral P-Trap, integral S-Trap or no integral trap system
- A built-in flushing rim offers efficient flushing and ensures the unit is kept in a sanitary condition after use
- Flushing is provided via a rear entry flush pipe inlet
- Appropriate for use with a range of flushing systems including cistern systems and flush valves